Alda - Heavenly Life Alda - Heavenly Life

The intro was a little be awkward. You should have a more steady rhythm for the song to build up. Although, the song never really reached the climax. You need a proper kick to get a more "thumpy" sound if you know what I mean.

Overall, you have some pretty good ideas. Keep workin' at it.

Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

I remember this when I use to watch madness back in the day. Really good stuff. Where have you gone? It's been forever since you made something.

moody moody

Goa Trance? This mix sounds a lot better than "Bells". I think that if you added some square like melody lines and more FX, you could turn this into an excellent goa song.

Nice stuff.

Bells Bells

Very chill. It sounds very minimal-ish too. The only thing that bugged me was your clap sample. I think a snare or a high frequency ranged clap will be a lot better.

Are you using a square wave bass sample? I think a deeper saw-based bass with some chorus or distorted effect would make this track sound very sick.

Good work overall. It kind of reminds me of one of Aphex Twin's tracks that has a deep thumping bassline and it has a progressive like build up throughout the track.

Keep it up.

amplefied responds:

Hay thanks man, yeah the clap is from default ableton samples.

Not sure what you mean by square wave, I used three different synth bass instruments defaulted in Ableton one of them being saw based. Tried with deeper as well but it constantly interfered with the piano.